(916) 541-2744 or (916) 362-2300
Heartfelt Couples have first choice of all available birth mothers. Your birthmother letter will be presented to the birthmothers of your choice and you then select from the birthmothers that choose you first. A full disclosure of information will assist you in finding the right baby for your family. THIS IS A PARTIAL LIST AND DOES NOT INCLUDE ALL OF THE BIRTHMOTHERS FOR ADOPTION OR THE BABIES THAT HAVE BEEN BORN. I am always looking for loving, stable couples who are ready to be parents. I do not accept couples who want a gender preference (just a boy or only a girl). Heartfelt Adoption is proud to announce that I am in total compliance with every rule and State Regulation set forth in the legal guidelines for California Adoption Facilitators. To access this registry go to: www.childsworld.ca.gov/PG1701.htm Heartfelt Adoption is honest, ethical and operates with integrity.
1. (AVAILABLE) 3/4 Caucasian, 1/4Hispanic baby due approximately May 12, 2014. This birth mother has a heritage of part French Romanian and Scottish. Birth mother is incarcerated and arrested 9/6 for possession of Meth. Birth mother consumed Meth (believed to be 3 times) during the first month of her pregnancy. She has a light complexion, 23 years old, has dark hair, brown eyes and is 5" 1" tall. Two of her children have been taken from her by the County. All Caucasian birth father whereabouts are unknown. (Updated 10/7/13)
2. (AVAILABLE) 3/4 Hispanic, 1/4 Caucasian baby due approximately January 2014. Birth mother is very pretty, has had three prior pregnancies but is not parenting any of these children. All three were taken by the state. She has been clean from drugs since April 2013. Birth mother has dark hair, brown eyes, 5' 2" tall, weighs 125 lbs and is age 23. Hispanic birth father will cooperate. Birth mother is an adopted child herself. (Updated 10/23/13)
3. (MATCHED) Another repeat birth mother will arrive in CA with the birth father today. This will be an all Caucasian baby and all went well with her last adoption. Information will be obtained by the attorney. I believe this will be a secure adoption. (Updated 6/20/13) Attorney took this birth mother to get a sonogram and the baby was estimated to be born approximately December 15th. It was too early to determine if it was a boy or a girl. Weight and measurements were all okay and within a healthy range. (Updated 7/30/13) Healthy baby girl due January 15th has been matched with a Florida couple. Birth mother has been going to the doctor and has had two sonograms. The first was too early but the second one revealed that this baby is a girl. (Updated 8/20/13) I have had several meeting with this couple and they are very secure. They have three dogs and love them a lot. They have a pleasant personality and picked a young couple excited and anxious to receive this baby. (Updated 9/11/13)
4. (MATCHED) This baby boy will be 3/4 Hispanic and 1/4 Caucasian with an expected birth date of December 20th. Incarcerated birthmother has been jailed for theft therefore no drugs will be involved with this baby boy. This 31 year old birth mother has given up three babies for adoption and all have gone well. She will not consider a single parent and requests a husband and wife to adopt her child. When the birth mothers are in jail the expense for upkeep is lower and created a lower cost adoption. (Updated 9/11/13) We have an excellent match with a couple who has no children that signed up with me last month. This is a good match with a good birth mother. This Christmas is going to be special for this couple!! ( Updated 10/04/13)
5. (MATCHED) This birth mother claim to be having an all Hispanic baby girl due January 6th. Birth mother wants pictures and letters. She smokes cigarettes. She is 5" tall and weighs 130 lbs, has dark hair and brown eyes. She is currently incarcerated in prison for possession of a small amount of meth. She has had three children and they are with her Mother. She was jailed August 20th and will be released this week. Says she does not due drugs. (Updated 9/11/13) This Riverside couple is soooo happy with this birth mother. I believe it is a very good match. (Updated 10/4/13)
6. (MATCHED) Attorney is meeting with a new birthmother incarcerated in the Orange County jail. She is having an all Hispanic baby. I am sooooo sorry but....."I love it when they are in jail." My heart is toward all of the babies. I want them to have an outstanding, loving, safe environment and all of their needs met. These girls in prison get to eat, sleep and get excellent prenatal care in our prisons. They are free from any drugs and the babies are healthy. (Updated 9/13/13) Attorney met again with this birth mother and this baby is due January 7th. Birth mother will remain in jail during the birth of this baby girl. No drug use. All Hispanic child. This birth mother is 33 years old and she is matched with an excellent couple. (Updated 10/7/13)
JOYFUL HEARTFELT MOMENTS: I was contacted by a Heartfelt baby girl who was born in 1992. She is a beautiful teenager approaching adulthood. She informs me that she has located her brother and sister who was age 3 and 4 1/2 at the time of her birth. Her birth mother died two years ago. The family that adopted her has done a wonderful job of raising her. Just thought I would share this success story with you. I should not be the only one who gets pleasure out of these heartfelt adoption stories.
I appreciate all of you adoptive couples. Here is a poem just for you. The trials will come, the rain will fall, they cloud and muddy our trail; Remember that the God of all will never let us fail. He keeps us strong, He sends His Love in Oh so many ways; He's always there, He always cares, day after day after day. (By Loretta Cooper)
7. AN ADOPTIVE MOTHER'S LOVE ) ...THE GIFT OF LIFE IS NOT MINE TO GIVE.......... BUT IN MY HEART I KNOW YOUR MINE..........THE LOVE I FEEL IS VERY REAL............LIFE IS WONDERFUL AND KIND.........WE ARE MEANT FOR ONE ANOTHER ...........YOU'RE MY HEARTFELT DREAM COME TRUE........I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO HOLD YOU....GOD'S SPECIAL GIFT TO ME IS YOU!) One of these days we will give an account of the deeds that we have done. Remember that you will not be able to take one dollar with you when you die. There will be no U-haul trucks carrying your possessions behind your Hurst. What really matters is what you have done with your life while you were down here on earth. How have you lived your life? Make every moment count. Life is not about the amount of time we have been given but what we did with the time we had. Don't pass up opportunities to say kind words, encourage, or simply ignore hurtful situations. Turning the other cheek is hard but so rewarding and satisfying once you are through that trial. There will be many trials....take them one at a time and walk in love as financial hardships mount, tempers and loose tongues can and will due damage. Don't be part of that. Love when it is difficult......Make deposits into your heavenly bank account while you still can. Make a choice to do what is right and be happy. When you reach the other side you'll be glad you did. Remember that Happiness is a choice. LOVE IS PATIENT, LOVE IS KIND. IT DOES NOT ENVY, IT DOES NOT BOAST, IT IS NOT PROUD, IT IS NOT RUDE, IT IS NOT SELF-SEEKING, IT IS NOT EASILY ANGERED, IT KEEPS NO RECORDS OF WRONGS. LOVE DOES NOT DELIGHT IN EVIL BUT REJOICES WITH THE TRUTH. IT ALWAYS PROTECTS, ALWAYS TRUSTS, ALWAYS HOPES, ALWAYS PERSEVERES. LOVE NEVER FAILS. I Corinthians 13: 4-8.
HELPFUL INFORMATION: Heartfelt Adoption is not an agency. I am a California Facilitator. The open/independent adoption program allows the birthmother to choose her couple and then the couple chooses back. Open does not mean that the birth mother may be entitled to visitation rights, it simply means full disclosure of information obtained. Almost all of my birthmothers will come from CA. If you follow my web site, I am sure you realize that the birth mothers contact me or an attorney, get matched, complete the adoption and go on their way. Just like a revolving door, birthmothers and adoptive couples are constantly coming and going. My 20 year mark is rapidly approaching. Consider joining Heartfelt! I always need good couples who will love these babies. Call (916) 362-2300 or cell: (916) 541-2744 or e-mail me (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
THANKS TO ALL MY HEARTFELT COUPLES........HEARTFELT IS IN FULL COMPLIANCE WITH ALL CALIFORNIA FACILITATION LAWS
Copyright © 2007-2013 by Heartfelt Adoption - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Heartfelt Adoption 10649 Charbono Way, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670