(916) 541-2744 or (916) 362-2300
Heartfelt Couples have first choice of all available birth mothers. Your birthmother letter will be presented to the birthmothers of your choice and you then select from the birthmothers that choose you first. A full disclosure of information will assist you in finding the right baby for your family. THIS IS A PARTIAL LIST AND DOES NOT INCLUDE ALL OF THE BIRTHMOTHERS FOR ADOPTION OR THE BABIES THAT HAVE BEEN BORN. I am always looking for loving, stable couples who are ready to be parents. I do not accept couples who want a gender preference (just a boy or only a girl). Heartfelt Adoption is proud to announce that I am in total compliance with every rule and State Regulation set forth in the legal guidelines for California Adoption Facilitators. To access this registry go to: www.childsworld.ca.gov/PG1701.htm Heartfelt Adoption is honest, ethical and operates with integrity.
1. (AVAILABLE) This is a repeat birth mother from California who has beautiful babies. The last one was a boy. Birth father will cooperate. Baby is due in September and will be 3/4 Hispanic and 1/4 Irish. She has dark brown hair and brown eyes. 5' 1" tall and normal weight is 120. She describes herself as..." a loving person, kind-hearted, open minded and straight forward with a good head on my shoulders." Her past babies have been drug free. (Updated 4/17/13)
2. (AVAILABLE) This birth mother is 19 years old having a Philapino, Hawaiian, Salvadorian and South American heritage baby. We are obtaining medical records and believe this baby is due in July. Birth Father will cooperate. She is presently meeting with an attorney and all paper work will be obtained. He is so good about getting an AD67 form (has 10 pages of info.) completed. She will deliver at UCSF Hospital and is a California birth mother. She is requesting a couple who has no children and she will not consider a single parent. She also would like them to be some where in their 30's. We are working with her and educating her on these requests. She would also like an open adoption with pictures and letters and possibly future contact. (Updated 4/15/13)
3. (BORN) Birth mother is 29 and has an 8 month old baby boy. She is currently pregnant again and due July 13th. She would like to give the baby she is carrying up for adoption. This will be an all Caucasian baby and we are presently in the process of getting medical records. Attorney spoke with her yesterday by phone. This is a Florida birth mother (Updated 4/15/13) This beautiful baby boy was born today 3 weeks early. He appears to be strong and breathing normally. He weighs 3 lbs 13 ozs and the adoptive couple is on their way to be with him. The ICU in the hospital gives him a good report. I had a warm and happy laugh when I was told by the attorney that he "has a strong and loud cry." We pray that all will go well for this precious bundle. (Updated 6/13/13)
4. (BORN) Thirty-seven year old birth mother is 8 months pregnant with Caucasian/Hispanic baby girl. Due Date September 28. Married but getting a divorce. Husband will sign. No drugs or alcohol. Smokes 1/2 pack cigarettes per day. Has two children already. Seems very committed to giving this baby a good home. September is right around the corner. (Updated 8/9/12) Attorney met with this birth mother and began a full inquiry. Obtaining medical records, an AD67 form and important information. She shared with him that she was working with another attorney and had chosen a couple. She no longer wants to work with this prior attorney and says that the two of them did not get along. Lets let Heartfelt Attorney sort this out. He is trust worthy and will do what is right. All children need safe loving homes. Whatever her complaint, he will do what is best for all parties involved. She kept three profiles yesterday to review. Time is of the essence. I will continue the updates as I receive them. (Updated 8/11/12) Sweet baby girl, Lucy Nicole weighing 7 lbs at birth was born September 8th and presented to a Utah couple with no children. Birth mother was dedicated and cooperative through out the pregnancy. She stopped taking drugs several months prior to the pregnancy. A one time event, three days prior to baby's birth revealed a small amount of meth in Lucy's system. This couple will be excellent parents and have a heart filled with love for children. She and her husband were referred by a couple that I have known for many years. All of their children are Heartfelt Children.......Leigh you are my dear friend and I thank you very much for this couple. Leigh is recovering from cancer. Through many prayers and the love of God I know she will return to her strong loving self and will continue to complete home studies in Utah...... so Heartfelt can continue to put precious babies in blessed homes. Team Work! It is wonderful. (September 10, 2012)
5. (BORN) All Hispanic birth mother due November 3rd to a 33 year old birth mother in jail and positive with Hep. C. This birth mother has 6 children already with her Mother and Mother says no more. Attorney will have an AD67 form with complete information very soon. Time is running short and we need to match her as soon as possible. November 3rd is right around the corner and it is my desire to put these babies in good homes with love, comfort and all of their needs met. Please contact me if you are interested in this adoption.. Birth father will not be an issue. (Updated 9/10/12) Why are many of you afraid of Hep. C? This birth mother has had 6 healthy children. Do your research. Their is less than a 2% chance that the baby will have any negative affect from having Hep C. I need a couple for this birth mother NOW! She is due very soon. If you have $26,000 plus costs and have a current home study ......lets get you matched. (Updated 9/19/12) ......................This loved and cherished baby girl left the hospital healthy and ready to begin life on September 26th. The birth mother named her Isabella Julie Ann and the adoptive parents decided to keep this name. She weighed 7 lbs 3 Ozs with black hair. The adoptive parents are thrilled with her and I knew the right baby went in the right home when they told me "SHE IS PERFECT!" That pretty well sums up everything about this adoption. Another happy home with a happy ending. Adoptions are great! (Updated 10/30/12)
6.. JOYFUL HEARTFELT MOMENTS: I was contacted by a Heartfelt baby girl who was born in 1992. She is a beautiful teenager approaching adulthood. She informs me that she has located her brother and sister who was age 3 and 4 1/2 at the time of her birth. Her birth mother died two years ago. The family that adopted her has done a wonderful job of raising her. Just thought I would share this success story with you. I should not be the only one who gets pleasure out of these heartfelt adoption stories.
I appreciate all of you adoptive couples. Here is a poem just for you. The trials will come, the rain will fall, they cloud and muddy our trail; Remember that the God of all will never let us fail. He keeps us strong, He sends His Love in Oh so many ways; He's always there, He always cares, day after day after day. (By Loretta Cooper)
7. AN ADOPTIVE MOTHER'S LOVE ) ...THE GIFT OF LIFE IS NOT MINE TO GIVE.......... BUT IN MY HEART I KNOW YOUR MINE..........THE LOVE I FEEL IS VERY REAL............LIFE IS WONDERFUL AND KIND.........WE ARE MEANT FOR ONE ANOTHER ...........YOU'RE MY HEARTFELT DREAM COME TRUE........I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO HOLD YOU....GOD'S SPECIAL GIFT TO ME IS YOU!) One of these days we will give an account of the deeds that we have done. Remember that you will not be able to take one dollar with you when you die. There will be no U-haul trucks carrying your possessions behind your Hurst. What really matters is what you have done with your life while you were down here on earth. How have you lived your life? Make every moment count. Life is not about the amount of time we have been given but what we did with the time we had. Don't pass up opportunities to say kind words, encourage, or simply ignore hurtful situations. Turning the other cheek is hard but so rewarding and satisfying once you are through that trial. There will be many trials....take them one at a time and walk in love as financial hardships mount, tempers and loose tongues can and will due damage. Don't be part of that. Love when it is difficult......Make deposits into your heavenly bank account while you still can. Make a choice to do what is right and be happy. When you reach the other side you'll be glad you did. Remember that Happiness is a choice. LOVE IS PATIENT, LOVE IS KIND. IT DOES NOT ENVY, IT DOES NOT BOAST, IT IS NOT PROUD, IT IS NOT RUDE, IT IS NOT SELF-SEEKING, IT IS NOT EASILY ANGERED, IT KEEPS NO RECORDS OF WRONGS. LOVE DOES NOT DELIGHT IN EVIL BUT REJOICES WITH THE TRUTH. IT ALWAYS PROTECTS, ALWAYS TRUSTS, ALWAYS HOPES, ALWAYS PERSEVERES. LOVE NEVER FAILS. I Corinthians 13: 4-8
HELPFUL INFORMATION: Heartfelt Adoption is not an agency. I am a California Facilitator. The open/independent adoption program allows the birthmother to choose her couple and then the couple chooses back. Open does not mean that the birth mother may be entitled to visitation rights, it simply means full disclosure of information obtained. Almost all of my birthmothers will come from CA. If you follow my web site, I am sure you realize that the birth mothers contact me or an attorney, get matched, complete the adoption and go on their way. Just like a revolving door, birthmothers and adoptive couples are constantly coming and going. My 20 year mark is rapidly approaching. Consider joining Heartfelt! I always need good couples who will love these babies. Call (916) 362-2300 or cell: (916) 541-2744 or e-mail me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.
THANKS TO ALL MY HEARTFELT COUPLES........HEARTFELT IS IN FULL COMPLIANCE WITH ALL CALIFORNIA FACILITATION LAWS
Copyright © 2007-2013 by Heartfelt Adoption - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Heartfelt Adoption 10649 Charbono Way, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670